|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
In the darkI am the creature
Who lurks in the dark
The one you never notice
But who's always there
Just observing the world
Without really understanding it
And waiting for the day
The day you notice me
And invite me into the light
To Be a True RebelBeing a true rebel is...
• Not caring about looking feminine and being able to say "No, the lady will have a steak because the lady has not eaten anything since 10 a.m. this morning” when you are dining at a posh restaurant and your date goes “…and the lady will have the Caesar salad”.
• Not caring about looking masculine and crying all the way through “Hachiko – A Dog’s Story”.
• Admitting you can get hurt, not bothering to hide your sadness when you get hit from the blind side but giving no quarter to self-pity or to the people who hurt you once you are done with that sadness.
• Meeting kings and queens and remaining nonchalant and calm like you just ran into a regular friend on the street.
• Knowing there is a deeper truth to people other than the titles and the paychecks they carry and making an effort to truly get to know someone.
• Walking on the street on a regular Monday morning looking like you just
Volpi.You will find that the story you tell
is very rarely your own. In Lucca,
even the smallest pebbles
breathe in the warm sunlight.
Knotted stones and cobbled roads
beat out a paper-dry heartbeat heat
my city breathes in and out,
inhales sparrow air.
It's writing a story.
You are the pen.
You will find that in Lucca
the daisy chains forge fire
in side streets and back alleys.
Teenagers intertwine. Tell me,
odd flower, are you still closed?
Here we are colored wax;
the heat of the city melts us.
We run into each other, rhapsody
of pigments. Operas are our specialties.
Open up; feel the reds.
If not, try and see them. There is a place
of deep knife marks, a street
long as midnight
you may learn something there.
Valentina's voice glimmers like red wine.
You may enjoy intoxications. Still,
know alcohol has no story
and will swallow your own.
Find the sign with the wolf on it.
You'll know the place. Epiphanies ring true as church-bells.
Lucca still guides the wanderers
to well sp
Keep in Touch!